1. Websites and Operators of the Websites
1.1. The Pramra Global Resources GmbH company operates a Website (“Website”) available in various countries to commercialize IT&C products to end-consumers and retail legal persona (“Customers”) as follows:
www.pramraglobal.com is owned by Pramra Global Resources GmbH, a trading company, duly registered according to the Austrian legislation, having its headquarters and registered office in Marxergasse Street no. 24/2, 6th floor, room 2:2, 1030 Vienna, Austria, VAT number AT U74560138, Company Registration Number FN 515381 p;
In this document, the term “Website(s)” shall also mean and refer to any part of the listed Website(s) and/or of its or their content.
1.2. Your legal relationship is at all times with the Pramra Global Resources entity which operates the Website you are visiting and/or through which you conclude an online transaction, unless specifically stated otherwise elsewhere.
1.3. Pramra Global Resources reserves the right to assign in the future the operation of the Website to another subsidiary, if the case. Such change of operator of the Website will be reflected in our terms and conditions.
1.4. Pramra Global Resources, Marxergasse Street no. 24/2, 6th floor, room 2:2, 1030 Vienna, Austria, and any of its affiliates are individually and collectively referred to as “Pramra Global”. In case of doubt, the term “Pramra Global” or “we” refers to the operator of the Website you are visiting.
5. Transactions concluded through our Website – Terms of Sale
Transactions for the supply of products concluded through or as a result of your visits to our Website are governed by our Terms of Sale. Prior to finalising your order, you will be specifically asked to accept those terms.
Please read our TERMS OF SALE .
6. Availability and faults
6.1. Our Website will not always be available and may have some faults. It is provided on an “as is,” and “as available” basis and, to the extent permitted by law, made without guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind.
6.2. We are under no obligation to update any information contained on our Website, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. We reserve the right to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through it.
7. Ownership, Trademarks, Copyright and Software
7.2. Unless otherwise indicated, our Website including all content on it, such as design, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and other matters related to it, is protected under copyright and other applicable intellectual property law and is the property of Pramra Global Resources or its affiliates or their respective content suppliers. Pramra Global Resources GmbH and/or any of its affiliates are the owner (or, as the case may be, the licensee) of all intellectual property and other proprietary rights in or relating to our Website. All such rights are reserved.
7.3. Your posting on our Website does not constitute a waiver from us of any right in or relating to our Website. Except as expressly granted herein, you do not acquire any rights, title or interest in or relating to our Website.
7.4. All software used on this Website is the property of Pramra Global Resources GmbH and/or any of its affiliates, unless open source software has been used. All the content, compilation and software is protected by applicable copyright laws. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance of the content on this Website is not permitted without obtaining prior written consent from Pramra Global Resources GmbH.
8. Use of our Website
8.1. We grant you a limited right to access and make use of our Website for your own use. You are not allowed to: (i) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, retransmit, distribute or otherwise exploit our Website including any of its content for any purpose without obtaining our prior written permission; (ii) make a collection of any product listings, descriptions or prices; (iii) make derivative use of our Website or its contents; (iv) download or copy information for the benefit of another business; and/or (v) use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8.2. You may print off reasonable copies and may download extracts of any page(s) from our Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use (either for personal or commercial purpose) any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
8.3. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful, attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website or attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or other cyber-attack or cyber-threat activity. A breach of this provision may constitute a criminal offence and we may report you to the relevant authorities for such acts, without prejudice to other legal means available to us for recovery of incurred damages.
8.4. Access to or use of our Website (or information, materials, products and/or services on our Website) may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the country from which you are accessing our Website. We make no representation that our Website (or information, materials, products and/or services on our Website) is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the countries indicated below:
8.5. You undertake not to do any of the following in connection with our Website:
- breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct or infringe any intellectual property or other rights of others;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- use our website to provide a similar service to third parties or otherwise with a view to competing with us;
- use our website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes;
- do anything which may have the effect of disrupting our website including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings;
- do anything which may negatively affect other users’ enjoyment of our website;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of our website or equipment used to provide our website;
- use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or
- attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
9. Registration and Restricted Access to our Website
9.1. We reserve the right to restrict access to our Website or portions of it to visitors who have registered with us, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. To go through the registration process, you shall (i) fill in the respective Pramra Global registration form available on the Website or embedded into a third-party website (landing page) or (ii) register to our Website through a social media website as further set out below. After completing the registration form and confirming data specified therein, we will send you a message to the e-mail address provided by you, indicating the manner in which the registration shall be confirmed. If you do not confirm the registration, we grant you access to the restricted area of our Website on our temporary basis. Confirmation of the registrations required to receive permanent access to the restricted area of our Website and to purchase products from us through our Website. As a result of correct registration, you shall be granted access to the restricted areas of our Website by entering the e-mail address and password chosen or provided to you during registration (login process).
9.2. You are allowed to have only one registration and use only one customer account with us. You are not allowed to use accounts of any other registered customer or to provide third parties with a possibility to use your account. You are not allowed to maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of our Website or other users or to seek to pass yourself off as another user.
9.3. You may be required to provide us or be provided with user identification details, a password or any other piece of information required by our security procedures in order to access restricted areas of our Website. Access to these restricted areas will only be allowed if and for as long as:
- you are, at the date of registration, at least 18 years old;
- you ensure that all data provided by you is truthful, accurate, up to date and complete;
- you will inform us without delay of any changes to the personal data via e-mail, or you will update your records in the “Your Account” section of the Website; and
9.4. You shall treat your user identification, password details and any other security information secure and you shall not disclose it to anyone else. We are not liable for any use, disclosure or loss of such details resulting from your non-compliance with the previous sentence. You shall immediately inform us if any data enabling access to a restricted area of our Website has been intercepted by third parties and explain the circumstance under which it has happened.
9.5. You can access and update or correct or request us to update and correct your registration data and information in the “Your Account” area of our Website. Please note that you may not update or correct the information provided for a shipment that is in progress status.
10. Materials Submitted by You
10.1. We may grant users of our Website the possibility to post content to or comments on or otherwise submit material for publication in various areas of our Website or on our social media related page(s). In such case we do not approve, endorse, support, sanction or encourage any such content, comments or material and take no obligation to investigate, monitor or check any of it for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws. We accept no responsibility or liability for such content, comments or material, except as provided by mandatory applicable law.
10.2. If you post content to or comments on, or otherwise submit material for publication in any area of our Website, including photographs:
- you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual (or, if a perpetual license is not permitted by applicable law, a license for the maximum term permitted by applicable law), royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, reproduce, publish, republish, transmit and disseminate (and to grant sub-licences to use, reproduce, publish, republish, transmit and disseminate) such content, comments or material in any format (including print and electronic) for the purpose of operating our Website, to promote us, our Website and our products and services;
- you will ensure that no such content, comments or material is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or breach of law and you must not post any material which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- you will not be paid for any of the content, comments or material posted or submitted for publication;
- you will ensure that such content, comments or material is your own original work and/or that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights or have received such rights;
- if the material is a photograph or graphic material you must have taken the photograph(s) or created the graphic material yourself or you must have the permission of or otherwise be authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) and/or graphic material and you must have obtained the consent of all individuals featured in it where such individuals can be clearly identified; and
- we may publish your name alongside any photograph(s) or graphic material submitted by you but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit with them.
10.3. We reserve the right to refuse, suspend, terminate or otherwise remove the publication of such content, comments or material including photographs or graphic material posted or submitted by you; such right shall not be interpreted as our approval of or responsibility for such content, comments or other material whether we do or do not make use of such right. We further reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics (including editing any photograph(s) or graphic material), for the purpose of promoting us, our Website and our products and services or for the purpose of protecting the interests of us, our affiliates, employees, business partners, users or other third parties; if we make such additions or deletions we are responsible for such additions or deletions and for the text or graphic in the form changed by us.
10.4. You agree to indemnify us against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing any content, comments or material posted or submitted by you.
11. Contests, Games, Competitions, Free Prize Drawings
We may advertise and run contests, games, competitions or free prize drawings on our Website. Specific rules will apply to such contests, games, competitions or free prize drawings. Please carefully read the rules applicable to any contest, games, competitions or free prize drawings you participate in as by participating in such contest, games, competitions or free prize drawings you are deemed to have accept and be bound by those rules.
12. Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). These links are intended to provide further information only. The inclusion on our Website of any link to a Third-Party Website does not mean that we approve, endorse or accept responsibility for that Third-Party Website, its content or use of such content, or the use of products or services made available through it. We are not obliged to filter and monitor and have not investigated or monitored any Third-Party Websites for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable law. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused as result of your use of, or reliance on, such Third-Party Websites. You use any Third-Party Websites at your own risk. All terms and conditions and policies of the Third-Party Websites you visit will apply to you while on such websites and we recommend that you check those terms and conditions.
13. Hyperlinks to Our Website
13.1. You may create a hyperlink to our Website from another website or document without our prior written consent subject to the terms set out in this section (Hyperlinks to our Website).
13.2. No such hyperlink
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Website;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Website;
- displays any of the trademark(s) used on our Website without permission of us or of such trademark owner;
- is placed on a website that contains content that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or breach of any law or that, in Pramra Global’s sole interpretation, harms or may harm the interests or reputation of Pramra Global or the businesses we work with (or our or their products and/or services); or
- portrays us, our affiliates, partners or consultants or in general the businesses we work with (or their products and/or services) in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
13.3. You are solely responsible for the website on which you place a link to our Website and for any representations made or impressions created concerning us or our Website.
13.5. We reserve the right to request at any time in our sole discretion for any reason that any link you create to our Website from another website or document be removed. In such case, Pramra Global Resources GmbH or, if the case, any of its affiliates operating a Website will send you a notice of termination by e-mail to the registrant mentioned on your website’s domain name registration or to any e-mail address provided on your website. Upon your receipt of a notice from Pramra Global, you will terminate the link within three (3) days and you will not include a link to this or another Pramra Global Website on your website or the website of someone associated with you.
14. Exclusion and Limitation of our Liability
14.1. Subject to the next section, we in our own capacity and on behalf of our affiliates exclude any liability (whether based on contractor any other basis) arising out of or in connection with access or use of our Website or any website with which it is linked, to the extent permitted by applicable law. This exclusion applies but is not limited to:
- losses from unavailability of the Website or technical faults with the Website;
- loss of data;
- loss caused by denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material;
- loss of revenue or profit or anticipated savings; and
- loss arising from circumstances beyond our reasonable control and loss which is not reasonably foreseeable (like an epidemic, a pandemic, social disorders or other similar events but also to any circumstance in general that may hinder the company’s activity in any way).
- loss or damage caused by our fraud, wilful misconduct or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- liability which under applicable laws of consumer protection or product liability cannot be excluded (however such laws are denominated);
- any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
15. Your Liability and Indemnity Obligation
16. Contact, Written Communications, Notices, Questions or Complaints
16.1. We may contact you by e-mail, short message (SMS), push notification, by phone or provide you with information by posting it on our Website.
16.3. We may send an individual notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you have provided to us or, in case of general notice to all our users or customers, by posting information on our Website in an appropriate manner.
16.4 For proving service of any notice it will be sufficient to prove, (i) in case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped (if applicable) and placed in the post (ii) in case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee, and (iii) in case of posting information on our Website, that such information was provided in an appropriate manner considering the content of the information.
16.5. Applicable laws require that some of the communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. For contractual purposes you agree to these electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, invoices, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless applicable law does not permit such agreement.
16.6. For easier orientation, Pramra Global intends to provide in the near future a direct communication facility via online chat, which, however, shall not qualify as legally binding information or communication to users or an official Customer Service point.
17.1. Transfer of rights and obligations: The rights and obligations deriving from our operation and your access and use of our Website are binding on you and us and our respective successors and assignees. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, you may not transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations, in particular any payment obligations, without our prior written consent. We may at any time transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise dispose the operation of the Website or parts thereof or any of our rights or obligations arising from it, in which case we are not relieved of responsibility for the performance of our obligation in relation to you, but the transferee enters in such relations as co-debtor.
18. Complaints (including copyright complaints) regarding user’s contributions
If we grant users of our Website the possibility to post content to or comments on or otherwise submit material for publication in various areas of our Website, we may not be aware of the contents of each comment or review displayed on our Website. We operate on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any comment or review displayed on our Website contains a defamatory statement, constitutes copyright infringement or infringement of other rights, please notify us immediately by writing to or e-mailing our Customer Service at the contact details displayed on our Website and, if possible, provide material supporting your complaint.
19. Out-of-court complaints and redress mechanisms
In certain countries you have the possibility to have recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism to which Pramra Global is subject. You have to following possibility:
General Consumer Protection applicable for European Union consumers in relation to European Union operators: https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/consumers/consumer-protection_en
Federal Ministry for Social and Consumer Protection: https://www.sozialministerium.at/
Directorate – General for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrf
Federal Ministry for Food and Agriculture: https://www.bmel.de/EN/Home/home_node.html
Ministry for Economic Development, Directorate-General for market harmonization and Consumer Protection (DGAMTC): https://www.sviluppoeconomico.gov.it/index.php/it/
Spanish Agency for Consumer Affairs, Food Safety and Nutrition (AECOSAN):
20. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Version: August / 2020